Bacteria and food that is left in the mouth form an acidic film (also known as plaque) that sticks to the teeth and dissolves their outer layers. Demineralisation of the teeth advances until it forms cavities (tooth decay) that if left unattended may result in the need of root canal treatments.
General dentistry involves a wide range of treatments associated with the diagnosis, prevention and care of your overall dental health. These treatments include scaling, prophylaxis, fluoride therapy, fillings, mouthguards, sealants, root canal treatments and bridges, dentures inlays/onlays and preventive dental health education.
We offer you:
- Comprehensive dental examination and preparation of a treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
- Digital radiology imaging in our clinic
- Intra-oral camera to capture a digital image of an specific area of concern in your mouth
- Standard injections to control pain during clinical procedures.
- Latest technology in surgical instruments.
- Digitalised sterilization tracking of all instruments meeting current standards of infection prevention and control.
- Dental records managed under strict standards of privacy and confidentiality